- React to events real-time as they happen
- Provide responsive and personalized user experience
- Uncover new insights from the interactions and respond in real-time
What are IBM Event Streams?
- It is an Apache Kafka-based platform to handle events across the enterprise and provide access to event data for further processing by way of event streaming or bulk processing.
- It is a robust and scalable platform with IBM expertise and multi deployment options across the cloud and within the data center.
- IBM Event Streams distributes and processes streams of events in real-time to intelligently engage with clients