IBM MQ Advanced is one component of IBM Cloud Pak for Integration portfolio. Pronteff can provide services related to IBM MQ Advanced solution for installation and support
IBM MQ Advanced/Message Queue solution/service Partners
An Introduction to IBM Message Queue (MQ)
What is IBM Message Queue (MQ) / MQ Advanced?
- IBM Message Queue is a messaging platform to integrate applications via data integration using the asynchronous integration method
- By way of data queues, the MQ manages protocol and message format mismatches, lack of scalability of the receiving application, and sudden transient peaks in load
- By simultaneously integrating with many receiving applications by way of publishing/subscribe type of integration.
- With MQ Advanced, gain the ability to do managed file transfer, advanced message security, telemetry, integration with IBM Blockchain, and clustering of MQ nodes.
IBM Message Queue (MQ) Integration & Use Cases
what are the data integration requirements?
- Accelerate delivery with faster integration by using data queues and asynchronous integration methods.
- Build and deploy new data integrations faster
- Reduce cost and increase re-use of the enterprise data
What are the pain points it tries to solve?
- Protocol or message format mismatch or adapters not available for an urgent requirement.
- Receiving applications can not handle the volume of data coming in
- To avoid sudden spikes in the data requests
- To maintain the high availability of the platform
- To provide the same data to multiple applications
- Try not to lose the incoming data from applications.
What are the IBM MQ use cases?
- Deploy and update data integrations rapidly and seamlessly
- Scale on-demand with an infrastructure that automatically adjusts to transient peaks in real-time
- Design and build new integrations reusing existing assets with simple low-code tooling
- Standardize operations, management, access management, and logging across integration components