IBM WebSphere portal two node cluster
IBM WebSphere Portal Server two node cluster is a set of application servers can manage to balanced workload.
1. IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment
2. IBM WebSphere portal server
3. IBM HTTP Server
4. LDAP Server
1. IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment: WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment provides a flexible, secure server runtime environment.
2. IBM WebSphere Portal Server: WebSphere portal it provides single access point to web content and applications. Portal is set of tools that enables to build manage web portals.
3. IBM HTTP Server: IHS is a web server based on the Apache software Foundation, it acts a reverse proxy server for WebSphere portal.
4. LDAP Server: Lightweight Directory Access Protocol integrate with existing user management, authorization and authentication.
5. Database: The default database is derby database. The WebSphere Portal supports different types database like DB2, Oracle, Microsoft Sql server.