Multi instance brokers for high availability in IBM IIB
Multi instance broker describes the active-passive technique of high availability, Horizontal Clustering is achieved by the clustering queue manager and brokers using the multi instance feature. Which provides the following advantages.
1. Provides software redundancy of hardware redundancy
2. Provides the additional benefit of hardware redundancy
3. Saves the administrative overhead of a commercial HA solution
1. Software: IBM MQ V7.0 & above, IIB WMQ V7.0 & above
2. Configuring a shared file system using NFS.
3. Configuring WebSphere Message Queue
4. Create multi instance broker.
5. Configuring the active server and standby server in different LINUX machine