Why Migrate from IIB v10 to ACE v12?
The following are the benefits of migrating from IIB v10 to ACE v12
- Reduced complexity with enhancement to data mapping.
- Implement business rules more effectively.
- Significant improvement in the performance.
- Minimize custom coding and reduce design hence reducing the time during the construction cycle.
- It helps minimize build and test costs by 40% to 60% with the migration.
Supported Migration Path:-
Below versions are the supported for ACE 12 migration
- WebSphere Message Broker Version 22.214.171.124
- WebSphere Message Broker Version 8.0
- IBM integration BUS version 9.0
- IBM integration BUS version 10.0
What does IBM App Connect Do:-
- IBM app connect helps in building diverse applications that can interact and exchange data.
- IBM app connect is flexible, dynamic, and has an extensible infrastructure.
- IBM app connect makes it easier to link applications and share data across many systems.
- Support a wide range of integration formats.
- It is a single integration tool for your entire business.
IBM App Connect Benefits
- Advantage from a microservice, lightweight, and agile runtime
- cloud integration for many ERPs and business applications.
- Transmit data between the enterprise systems and cloud applications.
- Speeds up time to value and reduces the risk of longer project timelines.
- Connects application and data
- Access augmented intelligence
ACE 12 features:-
- Development productivity improvement to help speed time-to-value, through intelligent design, for optimized user experiences and improved tooling
- Extended connectivity for integrating and automating applications across a broader selection of on-cloud and on-premises apps.
- Hybrid cloud operations, enable enhanced operational visibility and control over any deployment from a single console..
- Test and devops automation enhancement that can help fast track adoption of agile practices.