IBM Datapower Gateway offers application integration and security
The IBM DataPower Gateway is widely regarded as the most comfortable DMZ-enabled gateway. It provides security, integration, and optimized access to a wide range of internet, API, mobile, SOA, cloud, mobile, and B2B workloads. It enables businesses to expand valuable IT assets to new channels and use cases, reaching clients, partners, and employees.
IBM DataPower Gateway equipment enables businesses to extend their core enterprise applications to customers, partners, and suppliers in a secure and comfortable manner. It unifies and consolidates B2B buying and selling partner connectivity and transaction administration, allowing for quicker and more dependable customer and provider onboarding.
It gives a wide variety of software protection, integration, B2B integration, and governance abilities the usage of a smooth-to-install gateway appliance, assisting to simplify IT infrastructure at the same time as lowering expenses.
- B2B: Extend integration beyond the enterprise with DMZ-ready B2B edge capabilities
- Web: Control traffic, simplify web security, and speed up delivery for intranet and Internet web applications
- SOA: Secure, connect and manage SOA workloads in the DMZ and Trusted Zones
- Cloud: Functionality in a virtual appliance, encourages cloud environments
- API: Effortlessly control, publish, monitor, and manage APIs
The DataPower Gateway is an accepted leader in XML and SOA security Gateways, leveraged by thousands of companies across industries. The solution offers multiple benefits, including:
- Minimizing IT costs and TCO with uncomplicated deployment, configuration, and maintenance
- Interfacing with trading partners quickly and at a lower cost
- Enhancing the use of existing application, security, and networking infrastructure assets
- Unraveling siloed information, helping to extend applications inside and outside the enterprise
- Better security and governance
- Empowering faster time-to-revenue and rapid access to new customers and markets
- Speedily addressing changing needs with backing for a wide variety of modern technologies
- On-premise or on-cloud: Both physical and virtual deployment possibilities to fit our needs
- Mobile: Securely and rapidly connect mobile applications with enterprise services