Integration Testing In IBM App Connect V12
- It is the new feature in IBM app connect v12. we can create and run unit tests to validate the operation of message flow nodes.
- IBM App Connect Enterprise facilitates test-driven development through its test framework, which makes it move to a container-based environment.
- We can use integration tests to check whether the integration flows operate as expected after development changes.
- We might also want to check whether changes to external services have impacted the operation of the flows.
- We can be using this integration test capability as part of our test-driven development.
- We can develop run units and run unit tests more rapidly as part of a pipeline, without the need for third-party tools.
- From the right click on the compute node, we have an option Create Test Case. We can click on the option open window is shown below
- In the Create test case window as shown below place the files in the input file and output file and run the test case.
- In addition to creating and running tests during development, we can test existing flows that have already been developed, by recording messages in bulk and then using them to generate test cases for each of the message flow nodes.