What is Business Transaction Monitoring?
Business transaction monitoring is a system that allows for the tracking of an organization’s transactional data. it supports a variety of platforms such as SAP, ORACLE, and MICROSOFT DYNAMICS.
- IBM App Connect allows business to monitor their transaction in real-time.
- Business Transaction Monitor (BTM) provides detailed information about the transaction from the initial creation, to any changes made, to any completed actions.
What does BTM DO.?
- IBM App Connect provides real-time monitoring of all business transactions, with this powerful full feature, we can see how our organizations are using our products and provide services that serve their needs.
- It is a service that provides insights into the state of transactions, so they can be managed before it impacts the Business.
- Business needs a way to make sense of all this data, which is why IBM has created App connect. This tool combines insights from various systems and applications, making it easy for Businesses to monitor customer transactions.
IBM App connect in Business Transaction Monitoring
- IBM App Connect helps monitor and manage Business Transactions across Applications, Databases.
- IBM App connect is a new Application that provides Business Transaction Monitoring.
- IBM App Connect is an Application that has been designed to help enterprise monitor and manage their Business transactions. it can be used for managing the end-to-end life cycle of these transactions, including planning, executing, and monitoring the outcome of these transactions.
- BTM enables users to collect, analyze and report all of their customer data from various sources in one place. it can be used by companies in different industries such as Banking, insurance, and health care.
BTM USE CASES: –
- BTM allows two parties involved in transactions to engage in real-time communication use in a mobile app.
- The dashboard generates visual information in order to highlight trends and patterns in data.
- IBM App Connect is a BTM platform for IBM Connections, IBM cloud applications,s and the third-party application.
- BTM service checks on the website to make sure that everything is going smoothly as well as response time.